Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Adjustment Bureau

2 Paws
Seen recently at Rave Motion Pictures Westroads 14

Great hats, great building architecture, great chemistry between the two leads. Not so great - the hokey plot (I would have preferred magic beans as a transport device), the hokey performance by the guy from Mad Men (who also dated Carrie Bradshaw in several Sex in the City episodes - he's the one who wanted Carrie to, well, relieve herself on him), the hokey ending. I'd like to see Matt Damon and Emily Blunt meet again in a better film. Better yet, I'd like to see Nebraska produce a political candidate with the brashness and honesty of Damon's David Norris. He or she would get my vote.

Bonus Bones: 0
No dogs? In a city of more than eight million? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment